- Geographic location: Cary, NC (Raleigh metro area)
- Purpose-built building for critical data processing/call center
- 24” raised floor on concrete slab
- Not susceptible to flooding
- Roof access
- Overhead and underfloor smoke detectors
- Halon 1301 suppression system
- Dual action dry-pipe interlock
- Proximity card system
- Video surveillance
- Locking server racks
- Redundant, diverse fiber entrances
- Internet bandwidth with multiple upstream providers
- BGP failover
- IPv4 + native IPv6 dual stack network
- Separate, private network for backup traffic
- Utility provider: Progress Energy
- Dual power feeds from separate substations
- 1.7MW diesel generator
- Underground fuel tank, 48 hour capacity
- UPS system with redundant battery strings
- 208V and 120V available
- Redundant CRAH systems
- Humidity control
- Temperature monitoring
Give your users faster performance and zero downtime with our global anycast service.
IP Transit & Transport
Get low latency delivery across 2,500 peers and leading network providers, available from 1 Mbps to 100 Gbps.
Fast, reliable direct connections with all major public and private cloud infrastructure providers, including AWS and Azure.
Our experts will cover your most pressing needs, including remote hands, DevOps, network operations, engineering and more.