Los Angeles, CA
CoreSite’s One Wilshire data center is part of the most developed customer ecosystem on the West Coast, including unmatched connectivity to the Asia Pacific markets.
LA1 features access to more than 185 domestic and international carriers that support Internet, private networking and mobility for customers within our LA campus. Cloud providers, including AWS Direct Connect, and the Any2Exchange® for peering provide additional connectivity options ensuring optimal performance for mission-critical data.
With an expansive 157,000+ square feet of space at our LA1 facility and secure connectivity to LA2, our LA campus provides more than 591,000 square feet of secure, reliable enterprise-class data center space. The capacity in LA allows CoreSite to provide network-dense deployments that meet customer requirements from single cabinets to private suites.
Our customer community in LA1 includes more than 185 domestic and international carriers as well as media and entertainment firms, cloud computing providers, social networking sites, and enterprise businesses, all running their performance-sensitive applications within our LA campus to connect and do business with each other.
- Powered shell construction, private data center suites and Cage-To-Cabinet Colocation
- SAS 70 Type II certified
- Power Density Up to 25 KWs per cabinet
- UPS Power 2N and N+1 AC UPS power, 2N DC power is available
- Generator Power 2N, N+1 and N emergency generator configurations are available
- Data Center Cooling N+1 cooling systems
- Fire Suppression Dual-interlock, dry-pipe pre-action fire suppression system with VESDA
- Data Center Security 24×7 staffing and site access, CCTV surveillance, multiple mantraps, and biometric access control
- Data Center Services 24×7 remote hands and mechanical & electrical monitoring, including branch-circuit monitoring from certified data center technicians
- Network Access Carrier-neutral access to over 200 networks and service providers at CoreSite’s One Wilshire data center, through diverse points of entry and over 15 carriers on-site
- Los Angeles Peering Access to nearly 200 networks through Any2 California, CoreSite’s distributed exchange point that connects the company’s California data centers
- Parking Ample on-site parking and loading dock for easy deliveries
- Roof Space Ample space for antenna towers with line-of-sight in all directions
NetActuate’s global platform is built to deliver performance at scale and processes over 25 billion transactions per day. Join the 20,000 customers across 6 continents that trust us provide high-availability application hosting, infrastructure, and network services. Power your business with a custom NetActuate solution today.