New York, NY
Our newest east coast location, located at 85 10th Avenue in New York is protected by our redundant, best-in-class N+1 power infrastructure and security measures, including perimeter mantrap with biometric access and 24/7 security personnel.
In addition to carriers in the facility, 85 Chelsea provides us with direct connectivity back to 111 Eighth Avenue, as well as 60 Hudson street and access to the NYIIX our New York location provides low-latency access to more than 800 carriers, financial exchanges, application providers, media and content providers, software-as-a-service providers and numerous enterprises.
The NIIYX is one of the world’s largest and most active carrier-neutral IP peering exchanges, ranking internationally in the top 10 among other exchanges. Redundant fiber cables connect the NYIIX to other carrier hotels in the area.
NetActuate connects to many leading carriers, as well as NYIIX and offers transit/transport and MPLS options from New York to Ashburn, Atlanta, as well as New York to London and beyond.
- Access to over 800 carriers, ISP’s and enterprise networks
- Access to over 60 financial networks via FBX ecosystems at 111 8th Avenue
- Cost effective connectivity to 111 8th Avenue, 100 Delawanna Avenue and 300 Boulevard East via Telx’s Metro Cross Connect
- Direct access to SFTI Network via 111 8th Avenue connectivity
- Direct access to Telx’s Financial Business Exchange (FBX) via 111 8th Avenue connectivity
- Direct access to VMMR (access to Frankfurt, Germany and global carriers)
- 60,000 square feet
- 24/7 onsite Facility Engineering Support
- 18 inches raised floor throughout
- Outside 100 year flood plain SEISMIC
- Four static 750kVA (3,000 total kVA); 3+1 configuration
- Two 2.5MVA diesel-powered generators; N+1 configuration
- Battery capacity: 15 minutes at full load
- Diesel fuel reserve: 80 hours at full load
- Redundant N+1 cooling
- Diverse external and internal fiber routes (POE & building risers)
- Latest high performance DSR-MDF-IDF cabling infrastructure
- Local MMR with 15+ carriers
- Dual redundant fiber to 25 Broadway, 111 Eighth Avenue, 60
- Direct NYIIX access
- 24x7x365 manned security
- Card key and biometric access control
- Digital video monitoring and recording
- Mantrap with Biometric Security
NetActuate’s global platform is built to deliver performance at scale and processes over 25 billion transactions per day. Join the 20,000 customers across 6 continents that trust us provide high-availability application hosting, infrastructure, and network services. Power your business with a custom NetActuate solution today.