San Jose, CA
The Market Post Tower is our first and primary datacenter location. We occupy space on several floors for both our Cloud and Colocation Services.
CoreSite’s San Jose data center is located downtown and is considered one of the Bay Area’s most prominent points of peering. The 309,000 square-foot data center and office building is often referred to as the “Gold Building” due to its golden glass reflection. CoreSite San Jose has been at the heart of the world’s Internet routes since the MAE-West emerged there in the late 1990s.
CoreSite’s San Jose data center has diverse fiber points of entry and excellent rooftop line-of-site opportunities. CoreSite San Jose offers customers the ability to connect to over 100 onsite networks and service providers as well as nearly 200 through Any2 California, CoreSite’s distributed exchange point that connects the company’s California data centers.
- Certifications SAS 70 Type II certified
- Power Density Up to 25 KWs per cabinet
- UPS Power 2N, N+1 or N AC UPS power, 2N DC power is available
- N+1 cooling systems
- 24×7 staffing and site access and CCTV surveillance
- 24×7 remote hands and mechanical & electrical monitoring, including branch-circuit monitoring from certified technicians
- Carrier-neutral access to over 100 networks and service providers through diverse points of entry
- Access to nearly 200 networks through Any2 California, CoreSite’s distributed exchange point that connects the company’s California data centers
- Ample on-site parking
- Ample space for antenna towers with line-of-sight in all directions
NetActuate’s global platform is built to deliver performance at scale and processes over 25 billion transactions per day. Join the 20,000 customers across 6 continents that trust us provide high-availability application hosting, infrastructure, and network services. Power your business with a custom NetActuate solution today.